In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
- The personal data you fill out in the contact formsof this site are available at the official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with Administrator: The Association of Research-based Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Bulgaria (ARPharM), UIC 121319187, address Sofia 1113, Iztok , Fr. G. Curie 19, bl. 1, floor 14, apt. 26.
- Personal details processed when receiving a contact form: your name, e-mail, and a contact phone.
- The aforementioned personal data are processed by the ARPharM in order The aforementioned personal data are processed by the ARPharM in order to answer your inquiry or request a procedure..
The data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal information provided through the contact form of the site:
- are NOTmade availableto third parties.
- are NOT usedfor profiling.
- are NOT usedfor direct marketing.
As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, namely:
- Asking for access to your personal data.
- Asking for correction, deletion, or limitation of your data processing.
- Making objections to your data processing.
- Data portability.